Digital Night Vision Monocular Telescope
Full HD 1080P Images & Videos
The night vision monoculars are perfect for both daytime and especially at nighttime, that can take photos and record videos. with excellent image intensifiers, and high-sensitivity imaging arrays that can achieve FHD images & videos (4032×2520 images & 1920×1080@30FPS video).
New Upgraded Night Vision Monocular
With fully multi-coated 25mm objective allows for a crystal-clear viewing, and the 3x optical Magnification and 5x digital zoom allows you to see even 984ft away, Track your subjects from any vantage point.
Excellent Night Vision Ability
features a new upgraded No-Glow infrared illuminator which allows you to view clearly the target in pitch dark without lights. The focus is smooth & precise making it simple to capture crisp photos & videos.
Compact and Portable
Build by ergonomic design that lightweight compact and easy to carry. The device fits right into the palms of your hand comfortably with a padded strap attached to assist for steady picture/video recording.
Easy to Upload & Share
Images/Videos can be transferred to your pc through a USB cable or using a Micro SD Card Reader. that way you won’t have to worry about losing your Photos & Videos.
Bigger Storage than Others
This night vision monocular comes with a 32GB Micro SD card, so you don’t have to make that extra purchase, and it supports up to 128 GB micro sd cards, Its data processing is 50% higher than others.
VABSCE 1080P@30FPS FHD Digital Night Vision Monocular for 100% Darkness
1. To turn on the device, please press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. If the unit doesn’t turn on after that, please check whether the polarity of the batteries is correct.
2. To turn on the night vision function, please simply press the IR+ button or increase the IR brightness level gradually, the image in the screen will turn black and white.
3. Keeping the IR on will also drain the battery. If battery power is insufficient, the IR brightness level will decrease automatically accordingly.
4. The night vision device doesn’t work through windows because IR beams will reflect.
5. Rotate the lens to manually focus the target to be clearer.
6. You can use them during the daytime too without any problems.
7. It is not recommended to use poor quality batteries for the Night Vision (Otherwise there will be various problems). DURACELL batteries are recommended.
What’s in the BOX?
- 1 x VABSCE Night Vision Monocular
- 1 x 32GB Micro SD Card
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Instruction